BDAs, Beavers and Bonanza on an Idaho Ranch
September 14th, 2021 at 6pm at Crook County High School Performing Arts
Rancher Jay Wilde of Preston, Idaho shares his story of remarkable stream restoration the natural way, with Beaver Dam Analogues (BDAs) and beavers in Birch Creek, Idaho.
Learn also about
- State of the Crooked River watershed
- Latest in stream restoration, during drought
- Water dynamics when beaver are present
- Controlling beavers around infrastructure
Brought to you by
- Crooked River Watershed Council
- Think Wild | Western Beavers Oregon
For more information: 541-447-8567 or 541-362-1024.
Or email email@example.com to learn more.
Note about COVID (9/9/2021):
We will follow Crook County High School and Crook County guidelines at the time of the event. Currently, know that seating will be spaced out, and masks will be required and provided at the door.